Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I LOVE you SO. But Why I LOVE you, I'LL NEVER know

I don't focus too much on haters. Got too much positivity to live for...however; that doesn't mean I'm unaware of the haters. In fact, they're hating asses keep me loving. Ironic, isn't it?

We don't know why. And we can't explain it. But we love our haters...yes, we need our so-called haters to ignite the fuel that burns inside of us; the fuel that keeps us moving. Keeps us hustling. The same fuel that wakes us up and keeps us up. And we know that any hater, of any kind, from anywhere, can either piss us off or pump us up. And here's my top 5 reasons to why we LOVE our HATERS:

5. MOTIVATION: Think about it, whose better to get you motivated than somebody who hates and proclaims that you can't do it? Use their negativity against them by staying motivated and actually doing it.

4. CONVERSATION: We love to be talked about. Good or bad, human nature has taught us to consume attention and this is exactly what a hater does. And the way I look at it, hatin on Vee or not, I'm on your mind! Talk about an easy way to gain street credibility.

3. INTIMIDATION: We won't all admit it, but we like the thought of someone being intimidated by us. And as much as they get on our nerves, we love this about our haters. It does something for our ego.

2. WISDOM: From our haters we learn how to maneuver other personalities and situations. As much as they try to catch us slipping, we regain wisdom for other mishaps caused by haters. Thanks haters!

1. COMPETITION:  We love to compete. We love to be number 1. And our haters make us strive to win...and we should have a goal to win. Remember though, your goals are about you...not your haters. Use their negativity to fuel your fire but convert it into positivity to achieve your goals.

And you will win. You can win. But not if you spend your every moment concerned about your haters and their next move. I get so concerned about my loves out there who constantly claim that everybody is hatin on them...this may just be a figment of some people's imagination. The more attention you give the haters, the easier it is for them to hate. Let them be concerned about your next move. And when they think they know, give them something unexpected. Trust me, they'll hate on that, too.

Stop hatin'...

Love,
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment