Sunday, February 27, 2011

In LOVE with a V-DUB ENGINE

Chi city never lets me down when it comes to the many festivities throughout the year; the Taste, the Gospel Festival, the Christmas lights and decorated windows down Michigan Avenue. One of my all time favorites, the annual car show. Man, Cadillacs, Audis, Mini Coopers, Porche. Maybachs... all the cars that aren't quite in my budget right now.

I only made the very last day, Sunday, February 20th at McCormick Place, thinking I would avoid the crowd. But I should've known better...not in Chi city. The crowd was thicker than Nicki Minaj, and the cars, variety of colors like her wigs. And Vee...front center, working the camera and the Flip, to bring to you Chicago's 2011 Car Show.

Enjoy my exclusive videos below! From Vee to You...

Love,
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment