Tuesday, April 5, 2011

At your BEST, YOU are LOVE

I hate losing. Pisses me off. I'm a winner. And that's all I know how to do.

But reality says, I won't always win. Reality is, you won't either. But true talk, giving anything your best shot is what matters. Because giving your best is giving your all. Reaching for your highest potential and crashing means that you've cushioned yourself to fall... less painfully.

Perfection: that's what I aim for, that's what I expect. However, the old cliche' that tells us nothing and no one is perfect holds truth. Nothing is. And if you're anything like Vee, you beat yourself for being one step below perfect. Because you set your bar so high, that you set it above reality. But be real. Prepare to fail, somewhere, sometime along the way.

Failure is one of those aspects of life that strengthens us; brings us back to real life. You won't always reach the finish line smiling. You won't always get the promotion.  You won't always win the game. But know this...losing does not take away from who you are. The lesson learned is the humility of failing; knowing that you are still great; without a win.

You're a positive motiviating force...at your best, you are love.

Love,
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment