Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Guess Who LOVES you MORE?

Love Triangles...

I've been in situations where I've had to choose. Choose who would be best for me, who my family would want to see make me happy. But I think out of every confused sense of settlement that we've had in our relationships, we need to choose us. Especially before we choose someone else.

Guess who loves you more? Guess who you will have to deal with before someone else agrees to? And guess who gonna be there if they are to leave? You...so be sure to be the base of your damn love triangle. Because when that shit collaspe, you'll need to bounce back. Resilience and love for you...you who loves you more than he or she did.

When we weigh out our pros and cons of a people, do we ever make a list of pros and cons for ourselves? Hell no we don't. We perhaps get caught up making sure that person has what it takes to love us, before we have what it takes to love us.

Love you more.

Love,
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment