Saturday, April 9, 2011

MISERY LOVES COMPANY

We've all heard it. But we haven't all learned it.

To be on the up and up means someone somewhere possibly thinks you're better. And their insecurities concerning your greatness can present their mental misery. And they need you down. Just like their asses.

Beware of those who appear to be close; those can be the most miserable with intent to drag you below their misery. Their costumed as your besty or your boo. But underneath is a harsh reality: they're jealous and the only way to cure their envy is to diagnose hate.

Haters. Back stabbers. Fakes. Phonies. We've all experienced some level of their negative wrath. A secret truth: we all got a little hater in us. But hell to the no, nobody would ever openly admit that they too can be miserable by someone's love, success. And it's not always malicious, not always intentional. But let's not bring others down based off of our insecurities and flaws.

Love beyond any misery. I don't want your company, and don't want to be yours.

Love,
Vee

1 comment:

  1. I can hear my moms voice refusing an invite to a pity party as I read this post. She always tells me to get an empty suitcase, pack all my junk and have it hauled off. My Pastor reminds us weekly the people we run with are the people we become and I don't want to grow up and be a hater!

    ReplyDelete