Saturday, April 2, 2011

The LOVE of REST

How many of us has wished for more hours in the day? Sometimes, we just completely spread ourselves thin, no rest. And perhaps opearate and function off of little to no sleep. Sounds like you?

Damn, sounds like me. And yesterday was the very first day since the day of my launch, that I didn't write you a love letter...my explanation: I was tired as hell. And for the first time, I just rested. And I deserved it. And so do you.

We sometimes push ourselves to the limit. We become engulfed in perfection, and don't stop when the light is clearly red. Yellow light...Slow down, it won't all happen in one day, sometimes not even in two. Even Jesus rested...so relax, you owe it to yourself.

Sometimes to get you to slow down, nature may act as your emergency brake. Something will occur that may force you to take it easy. My advice, don't get to the point to where nature needs to intervene. You'll be sorry. Rest. Time will continue on...even when you take a break.

Love,
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment