Monday, April 4, 2011

Either LOVE me, or LEAVE me ALONE

I think it's crazy how most people base love off of petty ass games that only waste time and mistreat hearts. I'm with Jay, either love me or leave me alone.

We sometimes thinks it's cute to play with emotions; some twisted idea hit the streets way back saying it's a good look. It's cool to lead people on. It's acceptable to cheat. It's no issue caring for somebody behind closed doors but playing them in public.

Bullshit.

The games we play are more than twisted...when it comes to matters of the heart, playing bogus games could shatter someone's entire life. So if you don't really love someone for all the right reasons, leave them the hell alone. Someone, somewhere can genuinely love them. Minus the wack ass games.

While sending her to voice mail after you hit,or keeping him in your corner for free club entry is your motive, think.,.somebody getting treated here. And the games we play, mostly to satisfy our own selfishness, has led someone on the opposite end in love. Love fairly. Quit the games. Or move on.


Love,
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment