Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thin line Between LOVE and HATE (Part 3)

Baby Daddy:

Stuck? I'm most definitely not stuck with someone who can't even take care of his damn business. More importantly,  his own seeds.

What I am stuck with, however, is forever knowing that I could have made better choices for my life...choices that didn't equal you and me conforming to you. I'm stuck with knowing that one day I'll have to explain to our child why you weren't around. And that shit hurts. It hurts not to be a part of your days, not to make love to you, not to raise our kid with you. And it's fucked up to know I can't say these things to your face, so I'll let these words cry for me. Shit, I'm tired of crying

Funny how now you've grown so mature...more understanding... now that its too late. I believed in you, even when reality showed me that there was nothing to believe in. I went back, left, stayed and walked out again. I'm not content with riding this faulty ass roller coaster. So let me off this ride.

And you're right, there are things that you can teach our child that I can't. But there is one thing you forgot to mention: who will teach our child loyalty? Seems to me you know nothing about that. At least you act as if you don't. And who will teach our child the importance of keeping their word...because you damn for sure never keep yours.

But you do keep me coming back. But not this time. I think child support is what's best for now. And I want what's best for the baby. I'm not trying to hurt you, I hope you believe that. I just want to make sure my baby gets what my baby deserves; and it's bad enough that my baby isn't getting you.

I can't help but get mad everytime you come around because it's like you have no idea how stressful you're making this situation. And how stressful it is that you always blame me. I'm tired of being the bad person. And it seems as if I can't escape it. If I keep you around, everyone thinks I'm being stupid. If I decide to just be a single mom, everybody thinks I'm stupid. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Love,
Baby Momma

2 comments:

  1. What a fierce set of emotions to experience. This makes me regret I wasn't writing when I was feeling the same way Almost 12 years ago. Today I'm free. I go out of my way to make the other parent look good because there's no joy in a kid being torn. That damned if I do or don't corner & I refuse to be locked in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These baby mommaa and baby daddy blogs hit home for me it was you were reading my mind.

    ReplyDelete